Registration information / Public trainer registration
What is a public trainer?
A public trainer educates, exercises, and prepares a greyhound for racing or trialing. A public trainer may train a greyhound or greyhounds owned by others.
|This registration allows you to:||This does not allow you to:|
- Must be aged 18 years or over
- National Police History Check (completed by the Commission on applicants behalf. Cost of check included in the registration fee)
- Must be an owner trainer for at least 12 months before applying for registration as a public trainer
- Copy of current drivers licence or passport
- Copy of two other forms of identification
- Colour passport style photograph.
How long will the application take to process?
Upon receiving your completed registration application, it may take up to 8 weeks to process if a kennel inspection is required. Please note that applications submitted by post may be significantly delayed.
How can I apply?
Download a printable copy of the application here.