Registration information / Bookmaker's clerk registration
What is a bookmaker’s clerk?
A bookmaker’s clerk is employed by a registered bookmaker, usually to assist in taking bets and paying out winnings at greyhound race meetings.
|This registration allows you to:||It does not allow you to:|
- Must be aged 18 years or over
- National Police History Check (completed by the Commission on applicants behalf. Cost of check included in the registration fee)
- Copy of current drivers licence or passport
- Copy of two other forms of identification
- Colour passport style photograph.
How long will the application take to process?
Upon receiving your complete application, we aim to process it within 10 business days. Please note that applications submitted by post may be significantly delayed.
How can I apply?
Download a printable copy of the application here.