Registration information / Attendant registration
What is an attendant?
An attendant is responsible for a greyhound, either at a race, a trial or on a property where greyhounds are kept. For example, someone who catches greyhounds at a race meeting, or assists with caring for greyhounds kept by a family member, may register as an attendant.
|This registration allows you to:||This does not allow you to:|
Please note that an attendant is different to a Kennel/Track Attendant. A registered attendant is not authorised to act as a race official at a greyhound race meeting or trial.
- Must be aged 16 years or over
- National Police History Check (completed by the Commission on applicants behalf. Cost of check included in the registration fee)
- Copy of current drivers licence or passport
- Copy of two other forms of identification
- Colour passport style photograph.
How long will the application take to process?
Upon receiving your completed application, we will aim to process it within 10 business days. Please note that applications received by post may be significantly delayed.
How can I apply?
Download a printable copy of the application here.