Registration information / Artificial Insemination (AI) Technician
What is an artificial insemination (AI) technician?
An artificial insemination technician artificially inseminates a greyhound. This includes a veterinary practitioner who artificially inseminates a greyhound.
|This registration allows you to:||It does not allow you to:|
- Must be aged 18 years or over
- National Police History Check (completed by the Commission on applicants behalf)
- Copy of current drivers licence or passport
- Copy of two other forms of identification
- Colour passport style photograph.
An AI technician must be registered by Greyhounds Australasia as an AI technician. In order to register with GA, a veterinarian or another person must have completed an artificial insemination training course.
How long will the application take to process?
Upon receiving your complete application, we aim to process it within 10 business days.
How do I apply?
Download a copy of the application here. Please note that applications submitted by post may be delayed significantly.