Registration information / Studmaster registration
What is a studmaster?
A greyhound studmaster has care, control or custody of a sire. A sire is a male greyhound registered for breeding.
|A studmaster can:||A studmaster cannot:|
- Must be aged 18 years or over
- National Police History Check (completed by the Commission on applicants behalf. Cost of check included in the registration fee)
- Copy of current drivers licence or passport
- Copy of two other forms of identification
- Colour passport style photograph
- A studmaster is required to demonstrate knowledge of greyhound breeding by completing a short questionnaire.
How long will the application take to process?
Upon receiving your complete application, we aim to process it within 10 business days.
How can I apply?
Download a printable copy of the application here.