Registration information / Promoter
What is a promoter?
A promoter offers an interest in a greyhound or invites applications for an interest in any greyhound, i.e. invites people to join a greyhound ownership syndicate or partnership.
|This registration allows you to:||This does not allow you to:|
- Must be aged 18 years or over
- National Police History Check (completed by the Commission on applicants behalf. Cost of check included in the registration fee)
- Copy of current drivers licence or passport
- Copy of two other forms of identification
- Colour passport style photograph.
- Business plan (including details of the business structure, arrangements for communicating with syndicate members, and arrangements for managing accounts and settling payments to members)
- Copy of business and/or Company certificates of registration
- Statement of assets and liabilities
- Two written references by referees pertaining to the applicant’s conduct of business
- A copy of applicant’s proposed form of Offer Document, internal complaints handling procedure.
How can I apply?
Download a copy of the application here. Please note that applications submitted by post may be delayed significantly.