Registration information / Owner trainer registration
What is an owner trainer?
An owner trainer educates, exercises, and prepares a greyhound that they own or part-own for racing or trialling.
|This registration allows you to:||It does not allow you to:|
- Must be aged 18 years or over
- National Police History Check (completed by the Commission on applicants behalf. Cost of check included in the registration fee)
- Copy of current drivers licence or passport
- Copy of two other forms of identification
- Colour passport style photograph.
How long will the application take to process?
Upon receiving your completed registration application, it may take up to 8 weeks to process if a kennel inspection is required. Please note that applications submitted by post may be significantly delayed.
How do I apply?
Download a printable copy of the application here.