Registration information / Owner registration
What is an owner?
An owner has a legal or equitable interest in a greyhound.
Anyone who owns a greyhound or greyhounds kept for the purpose of racing, is required to register with the Commission.
|This registration allows you to:||This does not allow you to:|
- Must be aged 18 years or over
- National Police History Check (completed by the Commission on applicants behalf. Cost of check included in the registration fee)
- Copy of current drivers licence or passport
- Copy of two other forms of identification
- Colour passport style photograph.
How long will the application take to process?
Upon receiving your completed registration application, we will aim to process it within 10 business days. Please note that applications submitted by post may be significantly delayed.
How can I apply?
Download a printable copy of the application here.