Registration information / Greyhound Health Assistant
What is a greyhound health assistant?
A greyhound health assistant provides any of the following health services to a greyhound:
- Massage therapy
- Non-invasive injury detection
- Chiropractic treatment.
A veterinary practitioner who provides these services to a greyhound is not required to register as a greyhound health assistant.
|This registration allows you to:||It does not allow you to:|
- Must be aged 18 years or over
- National Police History Check (completed by the Commission on applicants behalf. Cost of check included in the registration fee)
- Copy of current drivers licence or passport
- Copy of two other forms of identification
- Colour passport style photograph.
How long will the application take to process?
Upon receiving your complete application, we aim to process it within 10 business days.
How do I apply?
Download a copy of the application here. Please note that applications submitted by post may be delayed significantly.